The School runs an extremely efficient transport system, with safe and reliable transport facility extended to students upon request at the beginning of the session, subject to availability of seats. Decision of school authorities regarding routes, timing and pickup/drop points are finalized in the beginning of the session, and no changes proposed by parent(s) would be considered during the session.
Parents are advised to avoid the use of vans, run by private owners for the safety of their wards.
Updated contact details for each school vehicle are available via the link below, for use in case of emergencies.
Discipline in School Transport
- No student shall deface or damage the bus in any way. Any damage done to the bus, shall have to be made good by the parents. School reserves the right to withdraw bus facility to the erring student(s).
- Any complaint or suggestions in writing must be handed over to the Transport ln-charge / Admin officer Parents / Guardians are expected not to enter into any argument with the bus driver or the conductor.
- No letters, applications, cheque and cash are to be sent to the school through the driver or the conductor of the bus.
- No student availing the transport facility should leave the school with In case, any student is found doing so, strict action will be taken, and bus facility will be discontinued.
- Parents are required to seek prior written approval for change of route for a day or always travel in your bus route and alight only at your bus stop.
- Every parent is expected to fill in the bus user or non-user application at the beginning of the session.
Withdrawl of Bus Facilities
Application for withdrawal of bus facilities should reach the office by 10th of the month. After that fee for next month to be charged as notice period. No withdrawal of bus facilities for the month of January to March is allowed. The school is not responsible for the safety and security of private vans. It is the parent’s responsibility.